ÖĞRETMENLİK ALAN BİLGİSİ SINAVI
4. In English, different affixes may share a similar function.
Based on the information above, in which of the following words is the suffix used to serve a different purpose?
A) Industrial B) Applicant C) Employer
D) Violinist E) Mathematician
5. Which of the following lexical items is monosyllabic?
A) Movie B) Yellow C) Talked
D) Open E) Measure
6. Which of the following lexical items is inflected?
A) Discussion B) Stolen C) Enyojable
D) Worker E) Truly
34. Which of the following gives all of the three distinguishing features of a consonant?
A) Lip rounding, the height of the tongue and the part of the language
B) The air coming from the lungs, the position of the vocal cords and the oral cavity
C) Place of articulation, manner of articulation and voicing state
D) Meaningfulness, its place in a syllable and its combination with vowels
E) Its audibility, its intelligibility and its contrast with other
35. Which of the following is true of prefixes?
A) They are utilized for derivational purposes.
B) They follow suffixes.
C) They follow the base morpheme.
D) They do not have any function.
E) They are used for inflectional purposes.